We may collect personal information about you.
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as a person or refers to a person who may be identified, such as:
- Name and mailing address (es)
- Email address Phone number
- Numbers of credit and debit cards, as well as other information
- Passport number A number assigned by a transportation agency, such as a Transportation Security Administration recognized traveler number, is used to identify a social media account.
- Any other information you supply when communicating with us or arranging travel (e.g., your dietary and other preferences or needs), as well as information about your bookings (e.g., points of departure and destinations)
We may collect personal information in the following ways:
Personal Information may be collected in a variety of ways by us and our third-party service providers, including:
We may collect Personal Information from you when you use the Services, such as when you make a reservation or register for a promotion.
Offline: When you contact customer care, we may collect Personal Information from you offline.
To the extent authorised by applicable law, we may get your Personal Information from other sources, including public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (including from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected), and other third parties.
We want you to feel comfortable using our platform and any connected tools and services, so we’re dedicated to taking the necessary precautions to protect the data we gather. While no company can ensure complete security, we do take reasonable precautions to protect the personal information we collect and process with adequate physical, technical, and organisational safeguards.
Universal air Tickets has the right to make changes to this Policy at any moment. Any changes to this Policy will be posted on our websites. All changes will take effect as soon as they are posted.